Sunday, April 10, 2005

Slow Time

Sorryfor the lack of blogging. Many factors responsible for this but nothing major.

First, I'm just tired of most political crap., but what's new. Most politicians are whores no matter what party, from DeLay to Harkin to Boxer to Santorum.

Second, this crap on Schaivo. I've never been so disgusted with people's action regarding an issue before. I was disgusted in the fact it became a Media Event and even more so when Congress decided to get involved.

Finally, I bought my first hand held game - - a new Sony PSP. My son has a Nintendo DS as gift from SC, but I finally broke down an purchased the new multi media PSP. It's GREAT!!! So I lost myself in it.

Well, I've moved my office to my home now that the Lab has moved to downtown Seattle, so I may have an opportunity to get back in the groove...we'll see.

No comments: