Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Clintons Fantasy

I was doing the daily Daou crawl when I came upon this unbelievable nugget from Neal Boortz. I couldn’t believe it at first.

Now, I’ve never been a Clinton basher as I’ve indicated in previous posts. I thought he was alright, but just made some poor choices. Unfortunately, he wasn’t truthful when it came down to “it” and it caused us all grief. But this…

Ex-president Bill Clinton now says he would have taken out Osama bin Laden before the 9/11 attacks – if only the FBI and CIA had been able to prove the al-Qaida mastermind was behind the attack on the U.S.S. Cole.
"I desperately wish that I had been president when the FBI and CIA finally confirmed, officially, that bin Laden was responsible for the attack on the U.S.S. Cole," Clinton tells New York magazine this week. "Then we could have launched an attack on Afghanistan early."
"I don’t know if it would have prevented 9/11," he added. "But it certainly would have complicated it.”
Despite his failure to launch such an attack, Clinton said he saw the danger posed by bin Laden much more clearly than did President Bush.
"I always thought that bin Laden was a bigger threat than the Bush administration did," he told New York magazine.

Bush is renowned for neither apologizing nor acknowledging errors – Stubborn Ass!! But please read this and TELL ME Clinton is NOT living in a fantasy world!!! Where as Bush is a stubborn, principled fool, Clinton is an unprincipled and insecure fool. His credo is “someone like me, please. Anyone?!?”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your blog and I just bookmarked it for future reading.

Jon

cheap package web hosting.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the excellent Blog site you've provided.
Get Advise and Information About Buy New Car
In Less Than In less than 2 seconds read about Buy New Car.