Thursday, September 16, 2004

What Does He Mean? ? ?

Right Thinking Girl has an excellent title to an entry which I would have loved to rip off, but just couldn't convince myself to do. Kerry invents the Flip Flop Flip is wonderful. Read this from Imus and see if you can tell what he really means with all this blather:

IMUS: Do you think there are any circumstances we should have gone to war in Iraq, any?
KERRY: “Not under the current circumstances, no. There are none that I see. I voted based on weapons of mass destruction. The President distorted that, and I’ve said that. I mean, look, I can't be clearer. But I think it was the right vote based on what Saddam Hussein had done, and I think it was the right thing to do to hold him accountable. I've said a hundred times, there was a right way to do it and a wrong way to do it. The president chose the wrong way. Can't be more direct than that.


Does this man stand for anything? I think not.

No comments: