Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back to Blogging

Howdy! OK, here's the deal. I plan on takin' up the blog again. Let's see if I can post more than 13 times in two years, eh? That's quite pathetic really.

It's not that I haven't had much to say, but found myself just burnt out from politics and worldly crap. I find myself with more time on my hands now that I've quit drinking. Sad but true. My high blood pressure finally caught up with me. Thirty years of imbibing was truly a grand time, but when I became a walking time bomb (155+/100+) it's time to stop. So, I'm on 2 months sober with barely a twinge. Wish me luck.

Anyway, get ready for some more drivel. This can't be helped with the political season upon us. I just can't believe how much is riding on white bread Iowa and recalcitrant NH. Iowa is nothing but a popularity contest with who can turn out the most supporters. Oh the madness. More on this later. I don't want to get carried away on my first post back in the groove!

No comments: