Saturday, May 15, 2004

Yu-Gi-Oh

Boy, it's niced to have a hobby. The Boy is into Yu-Gi-Oh. . . in a big way. I'm currently sitting in the middle of Toys R Us watching a gaggle of pre-pubescnt boys squeel with delight. The Boy is quite knowlegible of the characters and powers. He's also *such* the yakker!!!

This is a great way to people watch, too. It's interesting to see how other folks interact with children. Some kids are such punks. I just look at the parents and wonder if they realize the trouble they are bringing upon themselves and the rest of us.

I've been to a couple of these in the past and inevetably there's one or two post-pubescnet boys. I'm not sure what's up with them. Are they just emtionaly immature and stunted? Or are they just too geeky for words? ? ? I'm not sure; the jury is still out.

No comments: