Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Lack of Posting

I apologize for not blogging lately, but I've been just slammed with family stuff especially on the weekends.

I'm also just sick and tired of this election. The dishonesty is appalling. What's happened?

Kerry has a plan for EVERYTHING and for EVERYONE while slamming EVERYTHING Bush has done!!!

The accusation that Bush is behind the Flu Shot shortage is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!!! I work in the Laboratory field and lab accidents or contamination occur more than it should, but it's not Bush's fault. This shows me Kerry has NO CLUE.

Kerry and Edwards using Mary Cheney's sexual orientation is a desperate ploy that my work against them. I thought it crossed the line since in the VP debates when Edwards brought up his daughter's orientation, Cheney politely answered the directed question and refused to take the bait. That should have been an indication to the dense Kerry that the topic was off limits. But no...

Could you imagine if Bush/Cheney brought up the topic of automobile safety on vehicles such as Jeep and then turned to Edwards and inquired if he felt safety was an issue with young drivers!!! The point would be germane since Edwards' son Wade died in a freak one car (Jeep) accident. But this would what we'd rightful get:
Pressed to talk about his son's death, Edwards struggles to find a polite -- and
not impolitic -- way to decline.

Hey, isn't that what Cheney did . . .

I'm just bored with it all. As I told my only old-time friend who cannot begin to understand why I'm voting Repub for the first time: I'm more afraid of what Kerry WILL do, than what Bush HAS done!

No comments: