Friday, October 22, 2004

Saddam's History of Terrorism

Ya know, I was not a big proponent of the War on Iraq. I felt we needed to concentrate on Afghanistan until the 'mission' was completed. That said, I felt Saddam had run his course with the UN sanctions. Anyone have children? Well, after the fifth or sixth 'if you do that again!!', your children will blow you off if you make that mistake. Which is exactly what Saddam did. He did not fear ANY repercussions since NONE were coming. So for Annan to say the US broke the law removing Saddam, what do you call a thirteen time offender?

While I never felt nor knew for certain Saddam was in cahoots with al Qaeda, I did know of his fincancial support of the Palestinian terrorists. How can one support Terrorist, just a little? Bullshit!

Check out this detailed history of Saddam's Philosophy of Terror by Deroy Murdock. It compiles and documents (nice footnotes) supporting the argument.

No comments: