Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Dems Convention

I was watching the Demo Convention like the geek I am. I bounce back and forth between MSNBC and FNC. Tim Russert brought up an excellent observation. The Dems will be parading the hardcore liberal faces before the masses (Kennedy, Dean, Sharpton, Carter), while the Repubs are expected to show off their more 'human' persona (pro choicer Arnie, Rudy, Paki, Bloomberg).

What do you make of that?

Hummm, let's see. . . The Dems want/need to energize the liberal base, while the Repubs want/need embrace the fiscal conservatives/social moderates.

Wow, ain't I insightful . . .

I did like Obama. He'll be an up and comer. However, Bill still rocks! Whatever your political persuasion, ya gotta give it to him. He's in Ronnie's realm. Granted, some of his facts were dubious, but who cares when you've got goose-bumps? Only afterwards do you start to question what he was saying.

Ms. H-K? Who decided to give her the prime spot after Obama? I'd lay odds it was Ms. H-K herself . . . but man, that really sucked. Since I surround myself with strong-willed, intelligent women, I just never knew how oppressed women really were. I'm sorry, but I've heard their voices all my live. Oh, and don't tell the Afghan women that we haven't done anything to help them . . .

Let's see what Edwards says. Let's see him electrify the crowd!! He's good.

 
More later . . .

No comments: