Monday, August 30, 2004

RNC

Wow, I just watched both John and Rudy speak at the convention. Now, I'll admit I was leaning more towards Bush than Kerry. But I haven't voted for a Repub or a Demo in, I don't know, about EVER! ! !

But McCain's speech, the Three Ladies of 9/11 and Rudy's speech all floored me. . .

McCain's was subdued to me, yet still powerful. . . loved the line - 'disingenuous film maker' . .
.

One of the wives who lost her husband and who's son is going off to Iraq . . .

Rudy's quip about Edward's 'two Americas' for Kerry to have 'one to vote for something and another to vote against' . . .

I watched every day of the DNC and was not this moved. I enjoyed some of the speeches. Bill is always an excellent orator as Obama was refreshing. But for the most part it was just vapid.

So, after just ONE day of the RNC, I'm hooked. I may not believe in a lot of the Repubs party line, but I for damn sure believe in their resolve for the fight on Islamofascists.

4 comments:

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow MacBoar how did I get here? I was trying to find some info on windsurfing t-shirts so goodness knows why the last link I clicked on brought me here. But although there is nothing about windsurfing t-shirts, I'd like to say what a good job you've done with this post

Anonymous said...

Wow MacBoar how did I get here? I was trying to find some info on windsurfing t-shirts so goodness knows why the last link I clicked on brought me here. But although there is nothing about windsurfing t-shirts, I'd like to say what a good job you've done with this post

Anonymous said...

I have good collection of water sporting goods which i have purchased from Dick's Sporting Goods store through couponalbum site....