Saturday, November 06, 2004

Can't Say It Any Clearer!!

Man, I can not say it any clearer that Michael Totten!!! His column on Why Kerry Lost is spot on. It's not a diatribe of Right-wing drivel, since he is not a Republican.
And though I don’t think of myself as conservative (I did just vote for a Democratic Congress), my alienation from the liberal party is total. A political party that thinks crying Halliburton! is a grown-up response to anti-totalitarian war just isn’t serious.

As I, Michael voted for Bush strickly on Terror issues. I, too, have NEVER voted for a Republican President candidate. And depending on who the Dems throw out there next time, I'm not sure I can repeat the vote.

I'll wrap up the election real soon, then let's put it behind us and focus on the futrue.

No comments: