Friday, November 19, 2004

Racism from the Tolerant

What to make of the ranting left and the gloating right? Not much really. I've lost my zeal for the full course meal. I just light quick and feel my blood pressure rise, then I'm off to the next site when something like this comes up... let's see what Sly said:
"I did call her the Aunt Jemima of the administration because I think not only have they used her race as a trophy, but I think her price of admission to the White House has been complete obedience to the white power structure in the White House," Sylvester said. "(And) I called (Powell) Uncle Tom. Frankly I think they bought his silence."

How much do you think the left would be ratcheting up the pressure if someone in the Right Media would have made such outlandish comments such as 'Aunt Jemima' or 'Uncle Tom'? Do you think it would be all over the MSM? Oh, that's right. It's already happened when that pompous windbag Rush made some comments about a NFL quarterback. Wasn't that something about how Rush felt the media was playing up or inflating McNabb's abilities or that the media was "very desirous that a black quarterback do well."? I also remember most sports fans just laughed at him realizing he didn't know jack about football...I believe it cost him his job!

And what did Sly's program manager say or do? Oh, that's right he IS the program manager!!!

What bullshit and hypocrisy!!!

No comments: