Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Griswold Vacation to the East Coast

Well, it's upon us. The dreaded vacation to Baltimore begins tomorrow evening. At least we have a hotel to retreat to when it gets to bad. Cool pool and frilly drinks!!

Unfortunately, I'm now getting into this bloggin' thing and will miss the daily entries I strive for. Even though I have my wireless laptop, I'm not going bring it. I need to support the Wife; otherwise I'd love to hide in my laptop from these folks while they yell and try to one-up each other. All the while, the matriarch struggles to stay alive for another couple days. Can you say Joy!! It's time to live as I preach - Attitude is Everything!! This is for the Children to see the Wife's Grandmother and My Grandmother before the pass, since they are both in their 80's and neither will travel again. Let me rephrase that, it's for the Great Grandmothers and that makes it worth it.

No comments: